Goku Hyper Dimension Goku Hyper Dimension

Well

This was alright. Just one thing. If you submit something, at least make it have a plot. Yes, the effects were nice, but the effects alone do not make up for a great flash. It needs to have a plot also. But nice work anyways.

Charakter Movie 4 Charakter Movie 4

Nice!

This is nice! The animation is excellent and the graphics are very well done. The sound is good too. Excellent job man! Keep it up!

The Holy Warrior The Holy Warrior

Loading......Loading......Load ing......Loading...... Um, is this what your movie is about? Loading? Not much fun there. This is another waste of bandwith.

Megaman vs ?? ep.3 Megaman vs ?? ep.3

Um.....crap?

This was a total waste of NG bandwith. plan out what you are going to do and plan it well if you want a decent score. and yes, this could have been around 300K, mayb a bit more, but definately NOT 4 Megs. Try harder.

My Drawings(update) My Drawings(update)

It's only good for 1 thing

Your concept of drawing frame-by-frame is not a bad idea when it comes to teaching someone how to draw. But, this movie really isn't that good. I understand it's your 1st movie, but it really sucked. Don't be discouraged though, in time if you practice alot, you can become way better.

I Love Egg ep.1 I Love Egg ep.1

Nice

That was some pretty good animation, and those damn eggs look good to eat. :D Keep up the great work.

Madman invades TFC Madman invades TFC

Are you a gay homo?

First of all, what the hell is the point of this shit? Second: Why is the happy faced piece of shit shooting cocks at the soldiers and the screen? Third: Are you gay?

PS: I don't have anything against you. Just that you made some really crappy sick shit.